Corporate Stress Management and Mindfulness
- Enhance performance and productivity
- Reduce stress and burnout
- Reduce organisational costs
- Reenergise your corporate culture
- Increase attention and innovation
- Educate employees on how to be mindful in this “digital age”
- Decrease staff absenteeism and sick leave
- Attract and retain quality staff
- Enhance the reputation for your organization
- Increase job satisfaction and morale
Mindful Sleep Clinic
Designed for Corporate Professionals, Leadership Teams, workshops and groups (25-30 people) Included are resources. 90-minute session.
Sleep-deprived employees impact your bottom line.
A recent study (by the Sleep Foundation) found that lack of sleep has become a “worldwide epidemic” costing developed nations, including Australia, billions of dollars in lost productivity, accidents on roads and in the workplace.
Research has found that between 33 and 45 percent of Aussies have poor sleep patterns that lead to fatigue and irritability that’s putting them at risk of low productivity, damage to their mental health and unsafe behaviours.
Tackling it will lower your company’s health care costs, boost productivity and increase profits.
What you will learn:
- The importance of getting a good night’s sleep
- How sleep can improve your mood
- How to use technology mindfully before bed
- Techniques to help your employees get a good night’s sleep
It’s time to take care of your health now! All you need is to send your feedback via the form below.